ROBIN ARTISSON. One of the greatest signs of piety and devotion we can make for the Gods in the modern day is the ritual of Libation. Libation, or the pouring out of liquids to the Gods, is one of the oldest forms of devotion known to mankind. Unlike the sacrifice of animals, which is very costly and time-consuming (though very important to the religious life of the Ancients) libations can be done today by an individual or a group in no time at all.
- COVID-19 Assistance and Support
- COVID-19 South Africa
- The straight boys have rights, the lesbian does not! Eleanor Poulter
- The Birth of the Public Pagan Movement in South Africa
- Witchcamp 2019
- Album Review: Persephone by Wendy Rule
- Why regulating Pagan religions is problematic and should be resisted
- Power over, or power with? The Pagan leadership debate.
- No white genocide in South Africa!
- Witchcamp on for 2019
- Beltane 2018
- Beltane, not Halloween
- Religious incitement to hatred and blood libel targets Witchcamp 2018
- Beginners Mediumship Course Free Introduction
- WITCHCAMP 2018
- Pagan religions to be regulated by Christians?
- The ‘stolen land’ denial
- One tribe cannot build a nation
- Coven of the Crossroads Meet and Greet
- An Interview with Raymond Buckland