EREBOS. Some religions do consider blind obedience to authority to be a virtue. Wicca, and Paganism in general, though, cherish autonomy, and no Pagan should be slave to blind obedience. Wiccans who play the game of proclaiming that those who do not agree with them are not true Wiccans should be ignored. History demonstrates how ancient religions in Europe differed. For example, religious cults in Olympia in Greece were not quite the same as in Athens. One community’s understanding of a deity did not have to be the same as that of another community’s.
- COVID-19 Assistance and Support
- COVID-19 South Africa
- The straight boys have rights, the lesbian does not! Eleanor Poulter
- The Birth of the Public Pagan Movement in South Africa
- Witchcamp 2019
- Album Review: Persephone by Wendy Rule
- Why regulating Pagan religions is problematic and should be resisted
- Power over, or power with? The Pagan leadership debate.
- No white genocide in South Africa!
- Witchcamp on for 2019
- Beltane 2018
- Beltane, not Halloween
- Religious incitement to hatred and blood libel targets Witchcamp 2018
- Beginners Mediumship Course Free Introduction
- WITCHCAMP 2018
- Pagan religions to be regulated by Christians?
- The ‘stolen land’ denial
- One tribe cannot build a nation
- Coven of the Crossroads Meet and Greet
- An Interview with Raymond Buckland