OBERON ZELL. It is a matter of continuing frustration to modern self-identified Pagans that newspaper and magazine copy editors invariably print the proper terms for their religion (i.e., “Pagan” and “Paganism”) in lower case. Journalists who have been confronted about this practice have replied that this is what the Associated Press and Chicago Stylebooks recommend.
- COVID-19 Assistance and Support
- COVID-19 South Africa
- The straight boys have rights, the lesbian does not! Eleanor Poulter
- The Birth of the Public Pagan Movement in South Africa
- Witchcamp 2019
- Album Review: Persephone by Wendy Rule
- Why regulating Pagan religions is problematic and should be resisted
- Power over, or power with? The Pagan leadership debate.
- No white genocide in South Africa!
- Witchcamp on for 2019
- Beltane 2018
- Beltane, not Halloween
- Religious incitement to hatred and blood libel targets Witchcamp 2018
- Beginners Mediumship Course Free Introduction
- WITCHCAMP 2018
- Pagan religions to be regulated by Christians?
- The ‘stolen land’ denial
- One tribe cannot build a nation
- Coven of the Crossroads Meet and Greet
- An Interview with Raymond Buckland