MICHELLE SHIRLEY. So you’re fed up with the frustrations of the Winter and if you haven’t already been out in the beautiful sunshine we have been blessed with, then perhaps now is a good time to do it. Being Spring and a time of rebirth and rejuvenation, it is time for each of us to find our Inner Child and let that Child play in the Gardens we have been blessed with. There is much symbolism and synchronicity in life with each moment and in this instance I refer to the gardens of our lives. Each moment is an opportunity to play – to play BIG or play SMALL. The important part is to PLAY.
- COVID-19 Assistance and Support
- COVID-19 South Africa
- The straight boys have rights, the lesbian does not! Eleanor Poulter
- The Birth of the Public Pagan Movement in South Africa
- Witchcamp 2019
- Album Review: Persephone by Wendy Rule
- Why regulating Pagan religions is problematic and should be resisted
- Power over, or power with? The Pagan leadership debate.
- No white genocide in South Africa!
- Witchcamp on for 2019
- Beltane 2018
- Beltane, not Halloween
- Religious incitement to hatred and blood libel targets Witchcamp 2018
- Beginners Mediumship Course Free Introduction
- WITCHCAMP 2018
- Pagan religions to be regulated by Christians?
- The ‘stolen land’ denial
- One tribe cannot build a nation
- Coven of the Crossroads Meet and Greet
- An Interview with Raymond Buckland