KHEMAYSEKHMET. “Maat” has two meanings in the ancient Egyptian language. Maat is first the goddess of justice and truth, who gave meaning to the world and bestowed order upon the chaos of creation in the First Times. She governs the movement of the stars, the rising and setting of the sun, the inundation and retreat of the Nile, and the laws underlying all of nature.
- COVID-19 Assistance and Support
- COVID-19 South Africa
- The straight boys have rights, the lesbian does not! Eleanor Poulter
- The Birth of the Public Pagan Movement in South Africa
- Witchcamp 2019
- Album Review: Persephone by Wendy Rule
- Why regulating Pagan religions is problematic and should be resisted
- Power over, or power with? The Pagan leadership debate.
- No white genocide in South Africa!
- Witchcamp on for 2019
- Beltane 2018
- Beltane, not Halloween
- Religious incitement to hatred and blood libel targets Witchcamp 2018
- Beginners Mediumship Course Free Introduction
- WITCHCAMP 2018
- Pagan religions to be regulated by Christians?
- The ‘stolen land’ denial
- One tribe cannot build a nation
- Coven of the Crossroads Meet and Greet
- An Interview with Raymond Buckland