BRONWYN KATZKE. You have to admit it; South Africa is beautiful. Yes, we can be pessimists by nature as we focus on the crime rate, corruption and political faults. But South Africa the country, the land itself, has a wealth of natural beauty. From the lush rainforests of Knysna to the stark beauty of the Karoo, to the kaleidoscope of Namaqualand in spring; we are blessed to live in a land that is as rich as it is diverse. And yet, as Pagans, we generally ignore the details of this natural landscape as we stick to the Pagan traditions of our predominately European roots.
- COVID-19 Assistance and Support
- COVID-19 South Africa
- The straight boys have rights, the lesbian does not! Eleanor Poulter
- The Birth of the Public Pagan Movement in South Africa
- Witchcamp 2019
- Album Review: Persephone by Wendy Rule
- Why regulating Pagan religions is problematic and should be resisted
- Power over, or power with? The Pagan leadership debate.
- No white genocide in South Africa!
- Witchcamp on for 2019
- Beltane 2018
- Beltane, not Halloween
- Religious incitement to hatred and blood libel targets Witchcamp 2018
- Beginners Mediumship Course Free Introduction
- WITCHCAMP 2018
- Pagan religions to be regulated by Christians?
- The ‘stolen land’ denial
- One tribe cannot build a nation
- Coven of the Crossroads Meet and Greet
- An Interview with Raymond Buckland