Wendy Rule refers to her 8th major album, Persephone, as her “most important album to date”. Fans, both longtime and new, are taken on a journey from life, death, and life again as they follow Rule’s retelling of the popular and timeless myth of the earth goddess Demeter and her maiden daughter, Kore who becomes Persephone.
- COVID-19 Assistance and Support
- COVID-19 South Africa
- The straight boys have rights, the lesbian does not! Eleanor Poulter
- The Birth of the Public Pagan Movement in South Africa
- Witchcamp 2019
- Album Review: Persephone by Wendy Rule
- Why regulating Pagan religions is problematic and should be resisted
- Power over, or power with? The Pagan leadership debate.
- No white genocide in South Africa!
- Witchcamp on for 2019
- Beltane 2018
- Beltane, not Halloween
- Religious incitement to hatred and blood libel targets Witchcamp 2018
- Beginners Mediumship Course Free Introduction
- WITCHCAMP 2018
- Pagan religions to be regulated by Christians?
- The ‘stolen land’ denial
- One tribe cannot build a nation
- Coven of the Crossroads Meet and Greet
- An Interview with Raymond Buckland