So I posted a video last night, which featured a male gymnast in women’s clothing, doing all kinds of silly and comical moves. At first, I thought it was pretty cool. After all, a dude in “girls clothes” – funny, right? Nope, as a female friend of mine would later point out, it is candid sexism.
- The Gods are not for hire!
- Will Pagans find solace in cyberspace?
- Somewhere between Sexist and 3 am
- Cultivate your own
- Christonormativity: Are Pagans second-class citizens?
- Interview with Christina Engela
- Interview with Jessica Rzeszewski
- Lady Amberstorm
- An Anatomy of Witchcraft: Blood, Bone and Heart
- Interview with Edward Durand
- Interview with Mja Principe
- Pagan Freedom Day 2016
- Lammas with Lady Deanne
- SA Law Reform Commission finds Witchcraft Suppression Act unconstitutional
- Interview with Steve Andrews
- Interview with Sheena Cundy
- SA Pagan Council National Call for Rain
- 2015 Council for the Parliament of World Religions welcomes Rev. Dr. Karen Tate
- All Hallow’s Eve Festival 31 October 2015
- Writing about Paganism